“Marianna Inn Review”

Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Panguitch
Los Angeles, California
“Marianna Inn Review”
Reviewed 12 December 2010

Traveling from Brice to Zion canyons it is a convenient location. Hotel is old and everything is barely alive. This should be your last choice. There is a really good pizzeria (only one) not far away.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank solbarbarosh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Montvale, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I will give the review though I never "got" to stay at the hotel. It;s horrible and a rip off. I booked through a Utah travel agent 3 weeks in advance and prepaid. When I pulled up to the hotel,after driving from Las Vegas the manager was talking on her cell phone, made me wait, about 3 minutes and said "Yeah". I gave her my reservation number and print out, She said " Well I have no reservation for you and no room, so I don't know what to tell you." I paid $85 for the room, so I expected something somewhat decent. It was horrible, horrible place I tell you. the whole town is a strip of low end motels with horrible managers. It's like a place someone who take a cheap hooker. Avoid the whole place all together, they have no concept of how to run a motel. I have absolutly nothing good to say about it.
The travel Agent find me the last room in town in another hotel. The lady working the ocunter was great, though we are talking very low standards here. i asked how much would it be if I walked off the street and book a room. She said $60 (and that was what it was worth maybe) the travel agent charged me $85, so I asked them to refund my money and paid her directly.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Rickr7

Travellers are raving about these Panguitch hotels

Panguitch
Reviewed 15 September 2010

We found this motel, pretty newly renovated, very well situated at the entrance of Panguitch, to be an excellent place to stay for a short visit to Bryce Canyon National Park.

The room was spacious, and had a coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave which made everything very easy.

Not only that, the room was off the street so it was very quiet, and the back overlooked a beautiful field. There were tables outside for picnicing, and a grill for meals outside.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Oakland, California
Reviewed 15 August 2010

Very dirty, flies (living and dead) are all over the place inside out. Good thing is, they are not hard to kill, you can use newspaper in your room to do the job.
The evil manger woman tried to blackmail me after I checked out. I do not want to waste my time so I paid her $5, otherwise I would have called 911. I would never ever want to see her ugly face again.
Think twice before you book this trash.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank clard
Venice
Reviewed 8 June 2010

It is the usual motel, but as it does not belong to a major chain I thought to write a few lines about it.
Rooms are ok, although we went for the recently refurbished ones for an extra ten dollars. They are clean and with the standard you would expect from any travelodge or days inn, so do not worry and go for it. They do not do breakfast.

Panguitch is not exactly a place worth seeing, but it has a wild west feeling. We raccomend the excellent Cowboy's Smoke House for a nice rack of ribs.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Panguitch
0.3 km away
30.4 km away
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn
#1 of 1 in Bryce Canyon City

Been to Marianna Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK