“Don't Miss this hard to spot restaurant”
Review of Mama Chus

Mama Chus
Ranked #34 of 251 Restaurants in Orem
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Mama's Chus provides good Mexican food at a very reasonable price. Nothing fancy but a real bargain price wise for the amount of food provided. We will definitely come back for another visit and bring friends with us next time.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I go here a lot and love it. Typically I get 2 or 3 enchiladas. This time I got a Chicken Chimichunga. It was really really good. I would recommend that now. My daughter ordered a chicken and bean burrito. She said that was really good too.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I enjoy this place when I am looking for good food, healthy portions, and a very low price. It is a dive, but the food is great.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I've been going here for years now and it's also a favorite with my teenage kids and my wife. My favorite is the carne asada plate, but I've also enjoyed the chicken enchilada for lunch.

Lunch is served very quickly, so they handle crowded lunch hour very well.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I'm guessing when Mama Chu's opened it was one of the few Mexican restaurants around. Now there are plenty of really great chefs who have figured out Mexican is more than beans, rice and cheese.
I look for Fresh and flavorful in my Mexican. This was OK, not great. But the Service was descent and the help, friendly. That counts for something!