“One of my Top Favorites”
Review of Mama Chus

Mama Chus
Ranked #34 of 251 Restaurants in Orem
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I've been going here for years now and it's also a favorite with my teenage kids and my wife. My favorite is the carne asada plate, but I've also enjoyed the chicken enchilada for lunch.

Lunch is served very quickly, so they handle crowded lunch hour very well.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I'm guessing when Mama Chu's opened it was one of the few Mexican restaurants around. Now there are plenty of really great chefs who have figured out Mexican is more than beans, rice and cheese.
I look for Fresh and flavorful in my Mexican. This was OK, not great. But the Service was descent and the help, friendly. That counts for something!

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the chips and salsa as we waited for our food. The salsa has good flavor and a nice kick. I got the chicken and bean tostada. It was really good. The only thing I was hoping for was that I wish they had tortas on their menu. But my tostada was great. I would recommend it. :)

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Good basic Mexican food for a killer price! They have all your favs plus homemade chips and salsa. Be sure to go a little early to beat the lunch crowd. Be warned, it can be a little loud....lots of people enjoying good eats.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I went to mama chus worst place ever! Horrible service and there was a piece of a can in my food and they stuck the fried ice cream on the plate with vasceline!