“Good food and good price ”
Review of Mama Chus

Mama Chus
Ranked #34 of 252 Restaurants in Orem
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the chips and salsa as we waited for our food. The salsa has good flavor and a nice kick. I got the chicken and bean tostada. It was really good. The only thing I was hoping for was that I wish they had tortas on their menu. But my tostada was great. I would recommend it. :)

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Good basic Mexican food for a killer price! They have all your favs plus homemade chips and salsa. Be sure to go a little early to beat the lunch crowd. Be warned, it can be a little loud....lots of people enjoying good eats.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I went to mama chus worst place ever! Horrible service and there was a piece of a can in my food and they stuck the fried ice cream on the plate with vasceline!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

If you are in the mood for Mexican food, try this. I really enjoy their salsa, enchiladas with green sauce and agua de pina!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 15 January 2016

We went to Mama Chus last night. It is the best food for the best price. The service is great!! They are fast and very friendly. The four of us ate dinner for around 35.00. This is our family's favorite mexican restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2016