“Fresh Burgers and Fries”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 16 Quick Bites in Orem
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I love that In N Out cooks everything to order. You can watch them prepare everything through the large kitchen windows as you go through the drive-thru. I love watching them put the potato in the slicing instrument and watching the fries come out the bottom, get put in a bowl and then get put in the fryer. Nothing frozen here. And you can taste the difference.
Insider tip: You can get fresh grilled onions on your burger if you want!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I remember In-n-Out being greasy and pretty gross, and for that reason I haven't been in years. But I was hungry and it was handy. I ordered a hamburger, and it was good! Fresh ingredients and not overpriced. I might go back someday, if the lines dissipate a bit. ;)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

In and out is a great burger joint with a nostalgic flair. The burgers are excellent when ordered with grilled onions. Just recently I ordered off their hidden menu and got heir double double burger “protein style” wrapped in lettuce. It was fantastic! For a fast food burger, this is a great option! Five guys still takes my top rating for chain burger joints!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

And I mean that (title) in a bad way. So many people had recommended In-N-Out that I had to try it. What a disappointment. Got to 5 Guys or Smash Burger! Heck, go to Carls Jr. - same burger for less money!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I got what I always get at an In-N-Out: Double Double, Fries, Vanilla Shake. It tasted like the one in West Valley City, UT; Saint George, UT, Glendale, AZ; Tempe, AZ; Tropicana Blvd. in Las Vegas, NV; Fairfield, CA and the other In-N-Out locations I gave eaten at: GOOD!

Date of visit: February 2018