“I enjoyed the Shrimp Salad, my friend said the Massaman was "meh"”
Review of Savory Thai

Savory Thai
Ranked #31 of 231 Restaurants in Orem
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American
Description: Savory Thai offers authentic Thai food to its customers. We used fresh ingredients and herbs to create a nice scent for our food. Welcome to Savory Thai and we will be glad to serve.
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Went here with a friend during lunch. I ordered the Shrimp Salad which was quite good. I would have preferred it a bit spicier, but that's my only complaint. My friend had the Massaman Curry lunch special. He said the carrots didn't work with the curry sauce, and also didn't like that it was so thick (like a gravy).

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

First time here the waitress was bad with recommended food choice. Food could have been better. Asked for a recommendations tasted nasty bill came out outrageous...

1  Thank may s
Reviewed 4 December 2016

This place knows how to make a good first impression, and part of that starts with, of all things, the menu cover. Instead of handing out some flimsy paper or laminated thing, they hand out these thick menus covered in what looks like some kind of leather. It gives a feel of permanence, of solidity, as if the restaurant has been there for years (it's two months old). The server was very friendly and helpful, accommodating our party of 10. But of course we weren't there for menus or happy servers. We were there for the food. And we were not disappointed. It was excellent food, no MSG, cooked fresh, and reasonably priced. We will be back.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

But honestly, from start to finish we were impressed. It's a very nice, very clean restaurant (which I feel you don't get very often with Thai places). The massaman curry was the best I've ever had. The price was hard to beat as well, very affordable. To top it all off the service was excellent! Highly recommend going here and checking out their large menu and amazing food! You will be hooked.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

This restaurant opened up a few months ago. it is small but tastefully decorated and it's located right across from Target. Our server was very nice and attentive and our food arrived within about 20 minutes of ordering. My wife had the mango chicken curry and it was honestly some of the best curry we've both ever eaten, and we eat curry quite often. I had the chicken pineapple fried rice, and it was also very tasty. We had shrimp rolls as an appetizer and they were good, but not worth the price (normal for appetizers). Entrees were around $10 and that's a good price for what you get. There are lots of delicious looking things on the menu that we can't wait to try. We will definitely be back.

Note: They do have a dessert menu with all kinds of crepes, which is not Thai but interesting. We didn't try the crepes but they looked good.