“This Thai is dope! ”

Savory Thai
Ranked #31 of 231 Restaurants in Orem
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American
Description: Savory Thai offers authentic Thai food to its customers. We used fresh ingredients and herbs to create a nice scent for our food. Welcome to Savory Thai and we will be glad to serve.
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

But honestly, from start to finish we were impressed. It's a very nice, very clean restaurant (which I feel you don't get very often with Thai places). The massaman curry was the best I've ever had. The price was hard to beat as well, very affordable. To top it all off the service was excellent! Highly recommend going here and checking out their large menu and amazing food! You will be hooked.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

This restaurant opened up a few months ago. it is small but tastefully decorated and it's located right across from Target. Our server was very nice and attentive and our food arrived within about 20 minutes of ordering. My wife had the mango chicken curry and it was honestly some of the best curry we've both ever eaten, and we eat curry quite often. I had the chicken pineapple fried rice, and it was also very tasty. We had shrimp rolls as an appetizer and they were good, but not worth the price (normal for appetizers). Entrees were around $10 and that's a good price for what you get. There are lots of delicious looking things on the menu that we can't wait to try. We will definitely be back.

Note: They do have a dessert menu with all kinds of crepes, which is not Thai but interesting. We didn't try the crepes but they looked good.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered pad Thai and mango sticky rice to go. I was in the mood for Thai but did not have the time to dine in. Very nice people. Not the best pad Thai I've ever had. I will stop in there again for mango sticky rice.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

I heard this restaurant had been sold and the new owners changed it to Thai food. We went this week and it is very good. The lunch specials are great and I loved the beef noodle soup. We are going again tonight and bringing our kids who love Thai. The place is very clean and super fast service.

3  Thank katieSofUSA
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

There is a wide selection of treats to order from, they vary according to your taste and they are always willing to accommodate custom orders. The owners work there, they keep the place clean, make sure the service is great, and treat you like you are at home.

2  Thank grandzo