All reviews pancake machine front desk room was clean queen bed biscuits and gravy student housing gas station business center newer hotel fourth floor would stay again included breakfast well taken care nice place to stay parking lot stayed one night desk staff
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the first leg of our trip to South Dakota. The hotel was clean, though under construction. They still had breakfast provided and the woman attendant who helped guests with breakfast was such a kind person. Fast check in and safe location. Pool area was nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Pam D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

We enjoy reading reviews such as yours. I am pleased to have you as a guest and would love to have you back anytime!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

My wife and I stayed here May 10th-13th. We are retired and have family in the area and visit them several times a year. Be aware of IHG's "Advance purchase rate" policy. I wasn't, so I got stuck with an a fourth night, including a $20. pet fee, even after leaving a day early. Seems like a fairly amateur operation. On one day we could leave our room until about 11:00. Apparently housekeeping assumed we didn't want the room made up since they never showed up.

Room Tip: Select another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Pam D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please know that your feedback is very important to us, such as yours. to continually make changes o our brand and improve your experience. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Clean, fast check-in & out; excellent free breakfast; plenty of parking; Utah people are diligent & take pride in their work! We just needed a clean comfy room for the night before starting our National Parks touring after landing in Salt Lake City & this was perfect for the price.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

We hope that you enjoyed the National Parks! They are beautiful this time of year!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

For us it was a central location to a lot of things we wanted to see. The hotel was very nice, check in was simple and easy. The rooms very very nice. The only problem we had was the room next door he guy was up all night talking very loud on the phone and the front desk was very helpful to call the room next door to keep it down. We very much enjoyed the breakfast, would stay at this location again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sharron T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello Martinfour4,

Orem is an excellent area with many attractions. We are so happy you chose to stay with us! Being a Holiday Inn Express, we believe the joy of travel is for everyone. We pride ourselves on delivering an affordable, enjoyable hotel experience where guests are always welcomed warmly. I am especially glad that our front desk agents were prompt to assist you and keep the experience to your satisfaction.

Thank you for taking the time to stay with us and provide feedback. I will let our breakfast staff know you very much enjoyed it. Soon the kitchen will be upgraded and everything will be even fresher than before!

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Best Regards,
Sharron Tholen
801.655.1515

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I recognize that traveling solo for work can lead to a different level of expectations when compared to traveling with family - so keep in mind this was a single night hotel stay while passing through the area for work - and for me the stay was exceptional.

I noticed one recent reviewer remarked about renovations and I didn't even notice if any such work was taking place - to me the hotel felt fairly new and kept in great condition.

I arrived in the area a little early and with some time to spare before my last appointment of the day - the staff was very considerate and allowed me to check in an hour early which was nice because after the last appointment I was able to return straight to the room and settle in for the rest of the night.

Internet strength is important to me because I do log into a work network that requires a decent speed or there's a risk of programs crashing in the middle of something and then having to start over - that was not an issue here as not only was the signal strong enough to support my work but later I connected my iPad to the TV and streamed multiple Netflix episodes without any issues and my room was at one end of the 4th floor.

The bed was incredibly comfortable as was the room temperature - which is important to me - my preference is to sleep in a fairly cool room which surprisingly can be difficult to always get during the winter at some hotels where even if you try turning the heat down or off it seems like the rooms automatically maintain a warm temperature; but here I was easily able to drop the room temp down at night and in the morning get the room back to a nice temperature by the time I was out of the shower.

My only complaint isn't really a complaint - it's just that I wish this particular HIE was located further up in the Salt Lake City area as most of the time when I travel to SLC for work I don't need to be this far south of the city and I wouldn't rank many of the other HIE locations in SLC above this one.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Sharron T, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear, Mr. John. H,

Having you stay with us a great pleasure! I am happy to hear how our staff were accommodating to your needs! We do our best to provide a great experience. I am also glad to hear about our internet speed. We had that upgraded not too long ago so I am pleased it is already making a positive difference.

I apologize our property is not closer to SLC. Thank you for choosing to stay with us despite the distance. Fortunately we are only 45 minutes away, therefore, I hope you will come visit us again.

Thank you again for your honest feedback. We strive to offer the best experience for our guests. If there is anything more we can do for you please call us at 801.655.1515 or email me directly at agm.hieorem@statushospitality.com

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Best Regards,