“Best authentic pizza”

Ranked #27 of 246 Restaurants in Orem
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Best Italian food prepared from scratch always with fresh ingredients. Our chefs come from Italy and bring with them all the tradition on their dishes
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza is the best I've had since Italy. Authentic oven fired Neopolitan pizza. Fresh ingredients. Friendly staff makes you feel at home. We are regular customers and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The food was good. Not exceptional, or special, but good. I thought it was cool that they had Panuozzi, which is kind of like a panini, except made with pizza dough in the pizza oven.

My only complaint is that I ordered a hazelnut Italian soda, which they forgot initially, then when I asked again for it and they brought it it was literally straight syrup and cream, like they forgot the soda part of the Italian soda somehow. So I went and fixed it myself by dumping half of it out and adding soda from the fountain machine.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I found little to be redeeming from my brief dining experience here. The pasta is generic, the portions are small, and the environment is lacking. No thank you.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I really love this place for authentic Italian pies. Just like the street vendors in Italy. The wood stove they use to cook their pizzas in comes from Italy and has cooked thousands and thousands of delicious pizza.

It doesn't matter what kind of pie you get you'll enjoy it. I always enjoy a margherita.

As for their pastas I especially like the chicken alfredo.

Service is great and fast. Food is very enjoyable. If you like pizza then you need to try this authentic restaurant.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

First time here. Nice selection of food. Quick service fresh food. Friendly staff. No issues will return