“Nice atmosphere and wood-fired pizza”
Review of Pizzeria 712

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Street
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I've heard good things about this place over the past couple of years so decided to give it a try. I visited about 11:30 am on a week-day and was the only one in the restaurant. I was greeted and seated quickly. I told the server this was my first visit and asked for recommendations which she gave in each of the categories (app, salad, panini/calzone, and pizza). I ordered the Butter Lettuce salad (bacon, radishes, green onion, blue cheese dressing) and the Speck Pizza (tomato sauce, mozzarella, speck, soppressata, garlic)
I personally would have liked some chunks of blue cheese on my salad. Overall the flavor was a little bland and the blue cheese flavor of the dressing was VERY mild (too mild for me). Salad was better once I added salt and pepper.
The pizza was a nice size (i got the 8") and flavor was good. I had them add arugula on my pizza which to me was one of the best parts. Overall a good pizza not great.
Would I go back? Probably...
Would I order something different? Yes. I'd choose the Arugula salad and the Hot Pink or Sausage pizza next time. Those sounded good to me.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Seriously so delighted I came to this place. I loved the food and the food selection, I don’t eat pizzas but they looked amazing. The service was out of this world, THE nicest employees, genuinely couldn’t do enough for you. Please go and meet the incredible team and experience the amazing food. Next time I’m in Orem this place is on the top of my list. Thank-you for an amazing dining experience - LOVE!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Went last night for the first time. The menu is small but still has a nice little variety of food. We got some appetizers and i just had a salad which was pretty good. It wasn’t too big so it was more like an appetizer also. Two of my friends got pizza and they both enjoyed their pizza. There were probably at least 10 different pizzas to choose from and different sides to add. We made reservations because it’s not a huge place and there were 5 of us. You can also view their menu online which is nice

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We been here several times over the years. It’s always good, love the beets and the short ribs with polenta are excellent too. You can’t go wrong with pizza cooked in a real wood fired oven at 712 degrees. This is the only real wood fired oven or in Utah County that I know of. It’s a great place good crust and good pizza.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Trendy place that punched eat below its reputation. Many better options locally. Didn't measure up to Midici, Malawi's or even Slab.