All reviews krispy kreme room was clean pool area eggs rooms are large coffee maker king bed convenient location freeway university fridge corners students sofa byu utah cleanliness
Reviewed 11 October 2017

First stop during long trip, nice clean room and friendly staff and nice breakfast. Great location close to the freeway and nice Applebee's across the street for dinner. Seemed to be a newer hotel with reasonable pricing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jill M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Ronald,

Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your recent stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Orem. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Orem. Your comments are helpful in our continuing efforts to provide the best service and value to all our guests. We love our location, and I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it too!

Kevin Capener
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed here twice in a week on the way to and from Yellowstone. Both one-night stays were good. Rooms are big, well-appointed and clean. Service is friendly, efficient and helpful. Prices are reasonable. And there is a Krispy Kreme in the parking lot. What more could you want?!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Jill M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Oscar,
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Orem. Your comments are helpful in our continuing efforts to provide the best service and value to all our guests. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.
Kind Regards,
Jill Mower

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I had a nice suite, spacious, with a comfortable king bed and a sofa to lounge on. My room also had a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The room was clean and well maintained, as was the rest of the property. Great shower. Breakfast was decent, but admittedly, they had run out of hot food and the person responsible wasn’t really paying attention to it and I had to ask for food and she was surprised there wasn’t any. Cold food options were plentiful. An overall good stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Jill M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Deanne,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. Your review is helpful to travelers looking to know more about The Comfort Inn & Suites Orem. I appreciate you pointing out the areas in which we are performing well along with some areas of opportunity. I will follow up with our breakfast staff to improve our service there. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Kevin Capener
Front Office Manager
801-431-0405

Reviewed 21 September 2017

When I travel, I generally avoid large cities. I much prefer smaller towns due to traffic and congestion. Orem is a large college town and there was a lot of street construction close to the hotel that only added to the congestion and my difficulty getting around. That being said, my stay at this hotel was pretty good. Can't complain about the suite that I stayed in. Clean and everything worked and was in good condition. My only complaint is the incessant loud beep that the elevator made as it passed each floor of the hotel. Very annoying!

Room Tip: As far away from the elevator as possible!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Jill M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Lawrence,
Good morning! Thank you for choosing to stay at Comfort Inn and Suites Orem and for allowing my staff and I to serve you and those traveling with you. I appreciate your willingness to fill out a review as your comments help us more than you know. I apologize for the beeping noise the elevator made; unfortunately we have no way to control the volume of the beep. This noise is one of the safety features of the elevator.
Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that when you are in the Orem area you give us another chance to offer you the superior care as I know we can.
Kind Regards,
Jill Mower

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The hotel was very nice but the street was ripped up for miles under construction. There are restaurants fairly close by. Very nice big pool and pool area. The hot tub did not work properly. Good breakfast and very friendly helpful staff.

Room Tip: Probably all good.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple