“Great sushi”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located on Historic 25th Street in Ogden, Utah, Tona provides a big city taste in a friendly and relaxed setting. Choose between the main dining area, the semi-private guest room, or watch chef's creations first hand at the sushi bar. Experience unique and original creations using only the freshest fish and truly authentic ingredients. Tona supports local farm fresh produce. Chefs at Tona create dishes around seasonal goods. Guests who come to Tona can expect to savor dishes they have not tried before. Our menu also offers inventive and tasty grilled and tempura items for those looking for more traditional fare. Please note that Tona accepts a limited number of reservations each night and leaves the majority of seating open to walk-in guests.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

They have the freshest and greatest sushi I've eaten. Everything I have tried had been excellent. Price is a little high but it's well worth it.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Their food is top notch! We ordered a special tempura shrimp roll, the assorted sushi, and the Brussel Sprouts. All were supurbl

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I've eaten at several Nobu's as well as Matsuhisa in Aspen, and I honestly haven't had better sushi or nigiri than at Tona, at which I've eaten dozens of times. The fish is always extremely fresh, and the unique combinations Tony comes up with surprise me every time. Anyone that says it's a little pricey probably hasn't had good sushi outside of Utah. Service is top-notch, can't say enough good things about this place. Try the nigiri sampler, and be sure to have the best cheesecake around.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for date night. The sushi was good, but we've had better. We won't return.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Delicious! Hands down our favorite sushi place in Utah maybe even the US. They have thee best starter in the world in my opinion... the green globe! It's a must

Date of visit: October 2017