All reviews great location movie theater front desk within walking distance covered parking business trip very nice hotel great place to stay room key hotel is located two blocks breakfast buffet excellent stay clean rooms fitness center would stay here again staff was friendly
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel room was more run down than expected and the night staff were rude. There were errors with our requested rooms, and we were not placed on the same floors, let alone in the same hall as the guests traveling with us. Not up to Hilton standards.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Todd L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Coastal16334681513,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Ogden Hilton Garden Inn. We are sincerely disheartened as we clearly failed to deliver a positive experience consistent with your expectation and for that, I apologize.

Thank you again for the feedback as it is invaluable in our efforts to improve. We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to multiple hotels for business, and the front desk staff is excellent. Sophia helped me quickly to resolve issues, and she remembered to inform me the next time I see her. She seemed genuinely delighted to take care of her hotel guests.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear pallas-kn,

We are delighted to learn of your positive experience and proud to read your comments regarding Sophia and her efforts. We understand it is our team that makes the difference. I will pass along the praise.

We are honored to have earned your trust and will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

While I’ve stayed at this location before and had many positive experiences, something has gone horribly wrong. Upon arriving, we waited for 10 minutes for someone to respond to the request to open the gate to the garage, once we got inside it was obvious why we had to wait. We were greeted by a sticky note at the front desk that said “be back in 5 minutes.” We waited for over 15 before someone arrived. The water on the 4th floor is luke warm and I’m not sure how it would even be possible to sanitize sheets and dishes in luke warm water. We had to call the front desk on two nights to have our room serviced so we could clean up for dinner. The AC must automatically kick off because the room was over 75 when we would return for the day. We did complain and received a call from Hilton letting us know the manager would be contacting us but never received that call. The hotel offered a refund when I shared my concerns at checkout but we didn’t want compensation, we just wanted the experience we expect from a Hilton property. I spend over 30 nights with Hilton each year and this was far from expectation.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Todd L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Michael F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Although this was difficult for us to read as we strive for the complete opposite, we sincerely appreciate your feedback as it is invaluable in our efforts to improve.

I am so sorry for the wait you experienced upon arrival. We clearly fell short during this stay and I can assure you we will work to avoid such issues moving forward.

I would love the opportunity to make this right. At your convenience please email me at todd.light@hilton.com. I truly hope you will give our property another opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Hotel is in good shape, staff is really friendly, front desk was able to add my Hilton Honors number to my reservation. Only downside is that my room was too far from the elevator, maybe adding a second set of elevators would be a good idea for the future, facilities are in great shape.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Todd L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear guillermofemat,

We are delighted to learn of your positive experience regarding our property and team.

Thank you again for the kind remarks. We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We were travelling across the country and had an horrible experience with the noise.The hotel is on a major road and the noise is unbearable.We were very surprised the staff put us in that specific room after our request to be in a quiet location

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Todd L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear aacciano74,

I apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay. Thank you again for the feedback as it is invaluable in our efforts to improve.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.