“Creative Pies and HUGE beer selection”

Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 403 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We serve Artisan Style from scratch pizza's, sandwiches, Apps, Salads, Desserts, and Brunch Items. We offer over 100 different bear choices, 14 wines by the glass, and 24 bottle wine choices. We are located on the banks of the Ogden river and have live local music Fri, Sat, and Sundays.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

First off if you like buffalo wings, Nates wings are so good! I make the 30 minute drive just for those sometimes! Otherwise the pizza selection they have is so diverse like a mac and cheese pizza or a tikka masala pizza (both of which are mouthwatering). Then you have the actual BOOK of beers. This place is great on a weekend night, when they are playing live music and you can have any beer (or a few) of your choosing... If you are in the area, GO.. and go now!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I went here tonight based on a recommendation from a friend. I ordered a pizza. My service was pretty decent and the food came out in a timely fashion. I had heard this was the best pizza in town and as we all know, that's subjective. It was good, but there is another place in town that I like about equally. I would definitely come back in the future and would recommend to others as well maintained. They do have a large drink menu, but I went with water for today!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Some of the Best pizza in Ogden, wide variety of drinks, great staff, live music and patio by the river. River walkway adds to the experience

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit and it was recommended to us. We went on Saturday at 4 0'clock. McKenzie very helpful and have us come great choices. We choose the tikki masala pizza. It was delicious. The crust was tasty. There location was right by the river and the ambiance was different.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We went for an early dinner, so it wasn't busy yet. The food was phenomenal. The pizza is on a thin crust but full of flavor. Unfortunately our server was rarely seen. However there were plenty of helpful employees around to do her job for her.