All reviews hot tub indoor pool oatmeal no elevator the owner small town first floor in town continental breakfast the breakfast area hard boiled eggs place to stay cold cereal comfortable beds canyonlands national park gas station fridge and microwave
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Nice and clean rooms pool and hot tub were refreshing after a fun day of golf at the Hideout
Only complaint was the pillows they were way to firm. Would stay there again but bring my own pillow next time

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank aimee f
Lisa C, Guest Relations Manager at Inn at the Canyons, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, aside from the pillow situation. I do apologize, we strive to provide optimal comfort for all guests during their stay. Looking forward to having you book with us in the future!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Very clean and updated rooms. Good job to housekeeping! Pool and breakfast. No elevator but there are only two floors so that didnt bother us. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronda E

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I am a retired American and pursue an active lifestyle, appreciate functional and clean lodging with easy-in and easy-out access. I stayed here on the way back to New Mexico

Would I stay here again? Probably

Notable positives: Pool and hot tub area; quiet; easy access; large room; nice view of the mountains; value

Notable negatives: Abandoned, empty water bottled when I arrived in the room (housekeeping overlooked); unsecured rear door to building; no elevator (a problem if you have mobility issues or a lot of gear); door to room difficult to open; limited bathroom counter space; essentially only carbs for included breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose room facing the mountains to the West (back of the hotel)
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Trogons

We do appreciate your honest review, your concerns have been addressed. We do hope you'll book with Inn at the Canyons on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

After visiting Arches National Park we found the nearby chain hotels to be highly overpriced. So I found this nice non chain hotel in the next city not far away. We were pleasantly surprised at their amenities, fair prices and friendly service. I called after 5:00 pm on a Sunday evening and there was availability. It was comfortable, quiet, and served us well. We even got to observe a herd of 8 deer in the meadow outside our window. If I am ever back in Utah this is where we will stay. Nice pool, too!

Stayed: August 2018
3  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

After visiting Monument Valley we were more than ready for some peace and quiet which we found at this hotel. Rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The perfect place to stay while traveling between the National Parks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple