My husband is a trucker and stays in motels every night,and he and i were both very suprised at the attention he got from Teresa and Estefan.this is a sm town and sidewalks roll up on sundays,so i was really amazed teresa had estefan call as soon as my husband pulled in and she actually brought him a home cooked meal.The two of them were AWESOME. The rooms were clean and for a change my husband had no problems with the internet,he said the beds were great,he had an excellent nights sleep.My husband is actually happy today.WE LOVE YOU GUYS. and i have your name and # written in my book at home so the next time he comes through monticello he wont have to look it up.its too bad more places dont have people that take pride in their work like these two. THANKS TERESA AND ESTEFAN FOR MAKING MY HUSBAND FEEL AT HOME.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! We do allow pets, please call the hotel for details and to register for a pet room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah