“first place my husband has stayed where your more like family not a $” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn at the Canyons

and 1 more site!
Inn at the Canyons
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Monticello
Trinity, Texas, United States
“first place my husband has stayed where your more like family not a $”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

My husband is a trucker and stays in motels every night,and he and i were both very suprised at the attention he got from Teresa and Estefan.this is a sm town and sidewalks roll up on sundays,so i was really amazed teresa had estefan call as soon as my husband pulled in and she actually brought him a home cooked meal.The two of them were AWESOME. The rooms were clean and for a change my husband had no problems with the internet,he said the beds were great,he had an excellent nights sleep.My husband is actually happy today.WE LOVE YOU GUYS. and i have your name and # written in my book at home so the next time he comes through monticello he wont have to look it up.its too bad more places dont have people that take pride in their work like these two. THANKS TERESA AND ESTEFAN FOR MAKING MY HUSBAND FEEL AT HOME.

Room Tip: He didnt use thr rest or fitness center so i cant rate,but it would have been nice if they took corp...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

Last year we did the Red Rock Relay in Moab. We waited to long to book a hotel in moab. So we found this nice hotel. Its very clean and everything is upkept very well. The staff were very kind and helpful with our questions. We showed up in the evening and enjoyed great nights sleep. The rooms were nice and the beds were comfy. Another bonus for us was the monticello temple in the back ground. One more month and we are happy to go stay at this hotel. Its worth a little extra drive to have a good nights sleep. If you are staying in the area and considering this hotel., you will not be dissappointed.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Spokane, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

stayed here last night wi an AAA rate of $75 for 2 queens facing the mountains. Room was simple, comfy with a fridge & microwave. Slightly dated but very clean and you can see that they are making updates and keeping up on maintenance. Indoor pool & hot tub were nice, pool is surrounded by plants giving it a tropical feel. Breakfast was cereal, oatmeal, toaster waffles, packaged pastries & hard boiled eggs; simple but good enough. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view room, was the same price & the view is nice.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Riverbank, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Before we planned our trip to Utah, I debated with myself over whether we should stay at #1 or #2. Finally chose #2, and I am glad I did. Jared and Heidi and staff made our 5 day stay memorable. Sure there are a few minor hiccups, but after all, they are trying to turn the worst hotel into the best. Even with the few problems I must rate the Inn at 5, simply because I slept better here than I have ever slept on the road. We had a great vacation and started the day off each morning with the Inn's continental breakfast. The room was clean and The maid, Betty, had our room spotless each night when we came back. Keep up the good work, guys, but try not to make the place so good that you price out the loyal guests. I'LL BE BACK! probably next February.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TeacherMick
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Nothing but good words come to mind when my family and I think of our stay at the Inn at the Canyon. Relocating from Texas to Washington State brought us through this wonderful welcoming town. At the Utah state line I lost control of my truck, and flipped over. After leaving the San Juan hospital we were down to just the U-haul a 26' which was huge. The Inn at the Canyon was the only place that had parking for the U-haul. Not only was the parking roomy, but the owner Jared went out of his way to make sure we where comfortable and even took my husband to the pharmacy and let us borrow his personal phone to contact family and the insurance company. He even checked the weather for us before we left just to ensure our safety. --We will never forget the freindly people we met there and we are already talking about making plans to visit Monticello just to stay there again. Great atmosphere, great people, affortable rates, what are you waiting for? Take my advice, look no further, Stay at the "Inn at the Canyons!" Tell Jared "Joe and Janie sent you" :-) and they are pet freindly!!

Room Tip: Pet freindly, great location (gas station next door) Great pizza delivery, safe, clean and a great v...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank ThePerezFam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
3.6 km away
30.7 km away
Gateway Inn
Gateway Inn
#7 of 7 in Blanding

Been to Inn at the Canyons? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK