“Delicious Pizza and Ice Cream”
Review of Cafe Galleria

Cafe Galleria
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Midway
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This little restaurant has won some local awards, and has very good reviews on other websites such as http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/54/1480154/restaurant/Salt-Lake-City/Cafe-Galleria-Midway.
Reviewed 10 March 2012

The pizza crust is perfect! There is a large selection of toppings and the servers are very nice. The atmosphere was okay. Afterwards, we had some Moose Tracks ice cream, which was great.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

This cafe was recommended to me. I tried it for a meal my first night in Midway. The menu is very limited to a few salads and bagel sandwiches and pizza, pizza, pizza. In fact it seems like Utah visitors consume a lot of pizza as that is about all I saw advertised in both Midway and Park City. I had a bagel sandwich and it was just fine. I wanted to try their ice cream options but my server just couldn't be bothered to check back with me. About a half hour after I finished my sandwich she finally appeared and while walking to another table asked if I wanted anything. All I could say was "my check" so I could get out of there and find somewhere else to indulge my sweet tooth.
Bad service, OK food. I don't recommend it but maybe another server who cares about her job might make the experience just the opposite of my experience.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

We love their pasta and gourmet salads. Our little one had an amazing grilled cheese and the service was fantastic.

1  Thank WeveSeenItAll
Reviewed 12 January 2012

The food was great and was ready very quickly. The servers were friendly and helpful. This is definitely our favorite restaurant in Heber Valley.

1  Thank Leisha R
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Best pizza in my opinion and we've traveled a lot. Great atmosphere. Get the margarita with pepperoni and olives. To die for! Pear salad is yummy too!