“Way overpriced microwave food”
Review of Bear Dance Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Provo, Utah, United States
“Way overpriced microwave food”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I love how they serve old rolls, fresh out of the microwave and try to pass them off as fresh out of the oven. They were dry and turning hard when they got to the table. You could hear that microwave beeper in the kitchen going of constantly. Way overpriced menu. However the buffalo wings are good.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Richard B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Florida
“Good vegie burger; good service”
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We stopped there for lunch. Despite it being very busy due to an event going on in Midway, the service was good. I had a vegie burger made of black beans and quinoa. It was very good, although it did fall apart a bit. It was served with a choice of side including salad. The salad was a large portion. It's difficult to find places with decent vegie burgers; this one was great.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank butterflyaway1
Utah
“Run Away”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

When we pulled in to the parking lot, there were two men in the back alley smoking. They turned out to be the cooks.
It went downhill from there.
It took over an hour to get our food. There were 3 other table with patrons at the time we were there to eat.
My ribs had almost no meat on them and were so tough I could barely get them off the bone. And they were so spicy/peppery my mouth was burning (I don't think it was meant to be a spicy dish - if it was, there should have been some kind of warning on the menu). Speaking of burning, my au gratin potatoes were scorched.
My friends ordered fettuccine alfredo. It was bland and completely tasteless. No matter how much salt they put on, they still couldn't taste any kind of flavor in the sauce.
One friend ordered a brownie for dessert. It was the driest brownie we have ever seen.
All four of us went to bed that night with upset stomachs.
So disappointed in that restaurant. I will never eat there again. I kept thinking what Gordon Ramsey would do to it.
The waitress was nice. She seemed to be the only person working in the entire dining room.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank AmyLiLi
Kentucky
“Can no longer recommend”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Three attempts to visit the Bear Dance and all three times it was closed, contrary to what they had advertised. Go elsewhere.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank New2Cal
Park City, Utah
“Wonderful! Excellent food, warm atmosphere and staff.”
Reviewed 17 June 2011

My wife and I enjoy the prime rib and roasted herb chicken which we share/split. Both are succulent. The staff is warm, friendly and knowledgable of the food (and surrounding area activities). We enjoy dining upstairs at the bar or next to the fireplace on a chilly evening.

1 Thank MountainJitney