“Great Thai food.”

Ranked #13 of 150 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We visit the Mekong Cafe once or twice a month. Our favorite dish is the Waterfall Beef Salad. The srevice is great, and the staff are very friendly. The offer take out as well, and have food trailers in Salt Lake City.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Let me tell you how delicious this food is.... I am currently living in Thailand and I find myself missing the quality of Thai/Laotian food that Mekong offers. The owner is a kind lady- been frequenting this place for years. Btw, try the mango sticky rice!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The food here was awful. The #2 lunch special was too peanutty. Their food tasted like cheap food was used! Then customer service was not good. Save your money go somewhere else!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for 30 years. I have talked to people who lived in Thailand, and this is the best you're going to get. I always go for the curry and the Thai coconut soup

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I love the chicken yellow curry here. The flavor and spice is balanced perfectly. Make sure to get here early for lunch as the restaurant and parking lot is small and it fills up quickly.