“Addicting Thai Food”

Ranked #13 of 150 Restaurants in Midvale
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I love the chicken yellow curry here. The flavor and spice is balanced perfectly. Make sure to get here early for lunch as the restaurant and parking lot is small and it fills up quickly.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is the first time eating at this restaurant and I was amazed. The food was so great. It tasted fresh and just the right amount of spice. I loved the chicken and the shrimp dishes. The appetizer was amazing.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Finally got my wife to try a Thai restaurant. She loves the coconut shrimp here. I ordered the fried oyster entre, very good. Deep rich flavors. Nice quiet atmosphere. Plenty of parking in the back.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We always enjoy going to the restaurant. They have a sit down restaurant or a take out business. The inside is small so there may be a wait at the main eating hours. The parking lot is very small in the back.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I met a friend of mine for lunch--we're both Thai food lovers. The menu did not identify gluten free, but the server knew which options were safe for me to eat and directed me accordingly. I had the Chicken Pad Thai. My friend ordered the same with the beef. Overall I thought the dish tasty and a bit saucier than some of the Thai I'd had at other locations. My friend wished she had ordered the chicken--she didn't enjoy the beef as much. I worried the location would be crazy busy based on reviews, but it was reasonable on a weekday. If you go for the first time and are heading in from the north, be aware that you will need to turn left (no U-turn allowed at that intersection) and circle back to the restaurant.