“Crepes made like you are in France”
Review of The Crepery

The Crepery
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Logan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Staff is friendly and the crepes are so good. I usually get one with ham and dill sauce and it is sooo good. I also like their dessert crepes. Yummy!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

The food is fun - the crepes are good! The food is served quickly and the flavor is consistent and as expected. The service for the coffee is sloooow, but, so be it. The ambience is fun with lots of alternative folks as well as lots of non-alternative folk hanging out waiting for lunch/brunch

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I recently had lunch at The Crepery in Logan Utah with two friends. I have eaten there before at their new location and before that at their previous location in downtown Logan.
This time we found that The Crepery has a terrace at the back, overlooking the river that flows through Logan. We spent a peaceful hour eating excellent crepes, while chatting to the sound of a fast moving river. Their coffee is also excellent.
I will come back when I am next in Logan and recommend it.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

The place is dirty, the staff were extremely rude and the meat in my sandwich was smelled so bad I couldn't eat it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. The price you pay for what you get is not worth it, and the kid handled money was handling food, no gloves and never saw him wash his hands. I'd be very surprised it this place would pass a health inspection. looks like they had not swept the floor for a while.
Bathroom was pretty clean.
I answer no to all the "good meal" questions

the atmosphere is good, the river in the back adds some nice natural feel, but eat here at your own risk.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

An okay place to eat. Good selection on kinds of crepes. The "Jersey Diner" is good. Brunch is best.