“My favorite place to get a treat and lunch in Logan.”
Review of Sweetly Divine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweetly Divine
Ranked #4 of 7 Bakeries in Logan
Cuisines: Soups
Description: It's a local bakery with sandwiches, soups, pastries, etc. Right next to Costa Vida.
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I work in Logan for a few weeks each year and this is the only restaurant I return to multiple times each of those weeks throughout each area I work in! Mostly due to their eclairs but I also really, really like the ham sandwich with its sweetly divine pepper jelly and the salads are also wonderful. Fruit tarts are also very good....did I say how much I love their eclairs?

Reviewed 14 April 2016

If pastries were addictive, this would be the best place in town to get your fix. The absolute best place for European pastries and sweets in the area. The sandwiches are and soup are really good too.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

This is a favorite shop for my husband and I to drop into when we're shopping in town. The baker/owner here is charming. He has a warm smile and really cool accent--Polish, I think. And he knows his stuff--keeps it simple but interesting. I can't believe he left the city for littler Logan, but I'm glad he did. Cuz the FOOD. Doesn't need much presentation--the sweets speak for themselves. Makes me feel like I've stepped into an authentic European sweet shop. Laid back atmosphere trusts in the integrity of its products: Creamy Heaven on Earth is a cup of *heaven*, crunchy-chocolately cannoli, DEVINE raspberry tarts (tons of kinds of fresh fruit tarts), and sometimes there's a 3-ingredient chocolate cake that conquers any chocolate cake I've ever had. And did I mention how surprisingly inventive and tasty the sandwiches are? He makes his own variety of sweet jalapeno spreads that are not spicy at all, really boost the meats, and perfume the palette with a surprising and lovely interplay of flavors. Yeah, I love all those half-sandwich things. Get two of different flavors. And a box of sweets to go. Score points with friends, love interests, colleagues, or just indulge yourself because you can and should.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

This small pastry shop also serves sandwiches. But it is the amazing dessert creations that keep me coming back. Tasty and unique, sweetly divine fills your mouth with flavored that are rich and decadent. The styling of the dishes are intriguing: swans, mini fruit pies, mice, canoles, layered cakes and so much more. I ordered a really interesting Yule log for the holidays and took it to a party- what a hit. Yum yum yum. It's all good. Enjoy. Right by shopko and near Costa Vida.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Excellent desserts, especially for a special occasion or as a gift for a special friend. Cannoli are especially delicious.