“Decent little pizza place”

Jacks Wood Fired Oven
Ranked #18 of 141 Restaurants in Logan
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 13
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: At Jack's we believe in simplicity and letting good ingredients speak for themselves. We source what we can locally and organically. We don't cook with additives or preservatives. We offer gluten-friendly, vegetarian, and vegan options as well.
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Overall it is a decent place. Unique pizza concoctions. Saw one dude with super long hair that had to be working in the back and from a health issue I would suggest wearing a hair net. I had the Cozumel and I liked it, a little bit of heat. The server, was nice and friendly but upped her customer service skills.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This place has good Gluten-free choices. The pizza crust is very good Gluten-free. I will be back on my next visit to Logan.

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious pizza and loved the creative pizza options. We liked the casual atmosphere and the service was fantastic! It's definitely worth trying out!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Jacks pizza is always great! They always use the best ingredients in their pizzas, salads, and soups. You can taste the quality in everything they make. Every time I'm in Logan I make sure I stop in.

1  Thank LisaPink21
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to Jacks's for years now and am still in love with their pizzas! Jacks offers so many unique pizzas that you never get tired of their menu. You won't find a better pizza place in Logan, or one with as much variety. I really enjoy the atmosphere at Jacks and the live music they have on the weekends. Overall it's a great place to eat in Logan!

1  Thank pizzafreak_7