“Super good pizza!”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 13
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: At Jack's we believe in simplicity and letting good ingredients speak for themselves. We source what we can locally and organically. We don't cook with additives or preservatives. We offer gluten-friendly, vegetarian, and vegan options as well.
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to Jacks's for years now and am still in love with their pizzas! Jacks offers so many unique pizzas that you never get tired of their menu. You won't find a better pizza place in Logan, or one with as much variety. I really enjoy the atmosphere at Jacks and the live music they have on the weekends. Overall it's a great place to eat in Logan!

1  Thank pizzafreak_7

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love eating at jacks, there pizzas are so delightful and creative. The wood fired oven gives the crust such a awesome flavor and the pizzas are good size! You can get the same size pizza anywhere for the same price maybe a little less but the quality of the local house made ingredients they use cant be matched or beat anywhere else. Great experience all around. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank jordynensign
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This was very good pizza and had lots of fun and creative flavors. Loved the "breakfast" type pizza with the maple syrup and the chicken/spinach pizza. We will definitely eat here again!

1  Thank d0tg400
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

When I saw Jack's menu, I thought, "darn, too many choices of things I want to try!" And to be sure, what we ordered was pretty good (short of great, though), but what really struck me was the size of the pizzas: the paper-thin crust and small size meant that I was running calculations in my head over the cost per ounce for dinner, and Jack's pizzas aren't cheap! So, while I easily had room for another pizza that I wanted to try, I would've emptied my wallet to do so! And honestly, they'd have to be much better and/or bigger than they are to merit the prices.

1  Thank craiginsd
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Some of our pizzas were very good and some not so good. The service was super slow and it took forward to get our food because they had burnt some pizzas and had to clean out their oven. My pizza was not cooked all the way in the middle and the crust and salami were overdone. Also, they ran out of soup and it was only lunchtime. So, not the best I have had but not the worse either.