“Very good pizza”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 13
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner
Description: At Jack's we believe in simplicity and letting good ingredients speak for themselves. We source what we can locally and organically. We don't cook with additives or preservatives. We offer gluten-friendly, vegetarian, and vegan options as well.
Reviewed 18 October 2016

This was very good pizza and had lots of fun and creative flavors. Loved the "breakfast" type pizza with the maple syrup and the chicken/spinach pizza. We will definitely eat here again!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank d0tg400

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

When I saw Jack's menu, I thought, "darn, too many choices of things I want to try!" And to be sure, what we ordered was pretty good (short of great, though), but what really struck me was the size of the pizzas: the paper-thin crust and small size meant that I was running calculations in my head over the cost per ounce for dinner, and Jack's pizzas aren't cheap! So, while I easily had room for another pizza that I wanted to try, I would've emptied my wallet to do so! And honestly, they'd have to be much better and/or bigger than they are to merit the prices.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank craiginsd
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Some of our pizzas were very good and some not so good. The service was super slow and it took forward to get our food because they had burnt some pizzas and had to clean out their oven. My pizza was not cooked all the way in the middle and the crust and salami were overdone. Also, they ran out of soup and it was only lunchtime. So, not the best I have had but not the worse either.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Had a great waitress.....But, unfortunately, the pizza & salad were only average. With so many more options in Logan, there really is no reason to go back.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I tried Jack's for the first time tonight. The flavors were unique and delicious, and the crust was thin and chewy. They also have a gluten free option! We thought the price was very reasonable as well. We will definitely be going back! Thanks for the great meal!

Date of visit: September 2016