All reviews front desk newer hotel in town large pool clean rooms definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast main street great place to stay breakfast was excellent enjoyed my stay parking lot up to date stayed one night hie utah microwave
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The hotel is very clean with a pleasant staff. We originally chose this hotel because of it's large pool and hot tub as part of our President Day weekend getaway for our family. Unfortunately the hot tub was broken and the pool was on the chilly side, and does get deep quick, so I'd recommend life jackets for younger kids. My kids still enjoyed swimming, it was mostly myself that would've enjoyed a nice soak in some hot water to get warmed up! The room was nice, but the heater/air conditioning unit was very loud, and woke me up several times during the night as it went off and blew pretty forcefully. The breakfast definitely made up for my somewhat restless night, the staff was on-top of everything, making sure everything was stocked up and my kids loved the pan cake making machine!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank brananne2018
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice friendly staff. Very large room with comfortable beds, clean linens and good aircon. Very well appointed with fridge, tea coffee etc. Great breakfast choices hot and cold. Really enjoyed my stay and look forward to returning, very near a shop, garage and places to eat.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Awesome guest service. Sterling welcomed us and gave us great ideas for dinner. Bridger checked us in and was very welcoming and genuinely interested in us as his guest. The rooms were spotless, great job housekeeping! Breakfast area was clean and the food very tasty, a typical Holiday Inn express breakfast. The only complaint I would have is the airconditioner/heater was very loud. Sally and John

Room Tip: View of the mountains in every room.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Keely W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to post a review on your stay here in Logan. We love to hear when our guests experience a great stay. We will check on the loud ac unit and make sure it is addressed. Please come back soon.

Robin Beard

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel checkin was friendly and fast. Newer hotel with modern look. Was surprised at the large pool. Room was updated but could have been a larger tv. Breakfast was free and typical for holiday inn express.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We really like HIE, so far they have been very consistent. Nice spacious, clean rooms. Good locations-this one is on Main street but is significantly set back so you don't get the noise. Looking out the back of the building is nicely pastoral. Standard breakfast in a nice room. Pleasant staff. They do have a nice laundry facility available as well.

Room Tip: even rooms face the pasture at the back of the building
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple