All reviews right next door thanksgiving point waffles walking distance the hotel offers shower and toilet sitting room american fork nice stop highway side business trip nice area separate room clean rooms the breakfast area salt lake city very nice stay
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Second time my honey and I stayed at this hotel. On a business trip. His company made the reservation. The reservation stated a standard room with two queens and then towards the bottom of the reservation it stated a king.

Imagine our surprise when we opened the door and saw two doubles.....It was the week of Valentine’s - I thought it was a ploy to draw us closer.

It was a stretch to call these beds full...They were between a full and a twin. Any hoot, we thought we’d make the best of it, until we noticed that we couldn’t control the heat in the room. We turned the heat off and to our surprised, it got hotter!

We turned off the heater and the room didn’t get any cooler. We turned to the air conditioning and we felt some relief only until we went to bed and then our body heat really heated the room due to our proximity to each other.

We never said anything to the front desk as we thought possibly his company requested “standard” room. But with king and queen both stated in the “standard room” how are you to read that?

Our real gripe was with the magnetic key. I had to switch out keys FIVE times - my husband twice as our room security could never read it. According to one front desk representative, proximity to your cell phone could screw with the key card and its effectiveness - I kept the two separate. More times than not our card did not work. This was room 306.

I left a note for maintenance to take a look at it. One or two times, chalk it up to MAYBE the cell phone - but FIVE, no way.

The staff was great to address the bad key and give me a new one, but I knew it was just a bandaid on the problem.

Location is handy. Close to things in Lehi. Staff helpful,

Room Tip: #306 - two full beds, runs very hot and the magnetic key is “iffy”
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Courtney P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you for your comments you shared concerning your recent stay with us. I understand it can be very frustrating to arrive at the hotel and not get what you are expecting. I am so sorry we were not able to accommodate your request for a King bed. I am also very sorry about the issues you experienced with the keys and the heater. This is something that should have been addressed during your stay especially after coming to the front desk several times for new keys. I appreciated you sharing these comments so I can address these issue with the appropriate staff members to ensure any issues like this are handled differently in the future. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience next time you travel to the Lehi area. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Chose this hotel due to its proximity to a business meeting. The hotel is newer and has nice large rooms. The room was divided in two sections. One with sofa, desk, mini bar type kitchen with frig and microwave and the other with the bed and bathroom. Beds were comfortable and room very clean. The hotel offers the typical free breakfast, which was average. There are not any restaurants within walking distance of the hotel that are open past 9pm. Arrived shortly after 9pm with no car so I had no dinner options. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Courtney P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed our studio suites and complimentary breakfast. I'm sorry to hear that you were not able to find any dining in the area when you arrived. For your next visit, we do offer a 24 hour grab-and-go Market with several quick dinner options. Thanks again, and we hope to host you the next time your travels bring you to Lehi!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We spent the night here. It was a typical Springhill. You can count on the brand wherever you go. It is right under I-15 so we requested a room on the opposite side since it was not full. Depending on what your destination is it could be very well located. We chose it for location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Courtney P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience here in Lehi. I am glad you got what you expected when staying at a SpringHill Suites. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed with my wife and my service dog. The staff was great and made our stay as comfortable as possible. I requested a 1st floor room for convenience with my service dog and was give the end room on the first floor near the North exit doors. Breakfast was crowded, but the dining room was clean and the food was plentiful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Courtney P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you Steve for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am so glad to see you enjoyed your time with us in Lehi. We appreciate you as a guest and hope that you will be back to visit again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

If you're looking to be close to Thanksgiving Point this is the place. Beautiful, spacious, well appointed rooms. We had a view of Cornbelly's! Walking distance to the museum of ancient history and the farm. Museum of natural curiosity is about 1 mile away.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Courtney P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your comments. I am so glad you got to enjoy the area and hotel during your time here, especially at Thanksgiving Point. We hope to see you back again soon.