“Wonderful”

Cafe Sabor in Layton UT
Ranked #20 of 196 Restaurants in Layton
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We sat upstairs which was a first. Very loud up there, lots of echo. Food was great, our server Joey was amazing. The staff there run, literally. I asked how many miles he walked a shift and he said 20. Tamales, beans and rice so good.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Cafe Sabor is a great place to eat. It has exceptional food, superior service, and a great atmosphere. We have eaten here several times and can't wait for our next trip back. Their chips and salsa is some the best I have ever had. I would like to buy some to take home with me. We always get their fajita meal. One meal is more than two people can eat. It comes to the table sizzling, the vegetables are cooked just right, and the spices on the meats are tasty. The wait staff was great. They checked on us several times.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I've been to Cafe Sabor in Logan Utah and this was the same menu with the same great prices. Service was good. Everyone should try it at least once.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Love, Love, Love their shrimp ceviche appetizer! Crisp, fresh, flavorful. Ceviche can be a problem if fresh ingredients are not used. I have ordered it 5 times now, and it has always been refreshing...never fishy. Yum!

1  Thank sandyslope
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I placed an order to go at 7pm and was told it would be ready in 15-20 minutes. I showed up at 7:30 and was told that the kitchen was behind and it would be a few minutes. I went ahead and paid for my food and waited. After 45 minutes I asked to speak to the manager and showed him my receipt and that I had paid at 7:26. He took the receipt and a waitress came out 10 minutes later and handed me my bag with the food, turned and walked away without saying a word.
I asked for the manager to return my receipt and told him that I was not happy with having to wait in the restaurant for an hour and that I had placed the order an hour and a half prior. He looked looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. There was no kind of apology whatsoever. The food is good but not worth the wait or rudeness.