“Outstanding food and service!”
Review of Stage Coach Grille

Stage Coach Grille
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in La Verkin
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 38
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I found Stage Coach Grille online when searching for a place to get some steak after visiting Zion. We were immediately seated and the entire staff was incredibly friendly! We enjoyed the view, the service, and the delicious steak we ordered. The ambiance of the building added to this experience. When we make our way back there we will definitely return!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We read some negative reviews about the place but, frankly, we went anyway because it was the only decent place open near our hotel on Sunday night. Good decision!!

I would agree that the steaks were overpriced on the menu but both my wife and I looked at the specials and decided on the Osso Bucco. It was excellent AND very reasonably priced! We paired it with two different red wines, both of which were also very tasty and good value.

Let your eyes wander beyond the steak section and you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped in around 6:30 with no reservation and they got us right in. I had a cheeseburger and my wife had Osso Buco. Both very good. Food was hot and tasty. Service was very good, and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great time! Wonderful atmosphere and very kind and attentive staff. Food
selection was good and our entrees were delicious. Our server, Brayden, is the best! Defiantly coming back beside the end of our vacation

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good place for family of four. Prices are a little higher, but food was great. Great place amongst choices in the La Verkin and Hurricane area.