All reviews zion national park police station fridge and microwave waffle maker nice room rates utah miles parks
Reviewed 9 October 2014

I was hoping that this would be a decant place to stay for a small town like Hurricane. The beds were ok and general cleanliness was not to bad. The tile in bathroom was broken into a hundred pieces and the door did not shut. The wifi did not work. The breakfast consisted of a waffle, stale bread or frosted flakes. I could not understand a word from the people at the front desk making it not worth my time to try and ask them about any problems. There was no hot tub, filled in with concrete. I would not stay here again and I would not recommend it to anyone else unless.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2014

Aside from the broken wifi and broken ice machine, the big problem I had with this hotel was not the fact that I got bitten by bed bugs (which happens sometimes, I accept it's an ongoing battle) but that the management disputed my claim, insisting it was not the case - and therefore that I was a liar - until I was obliged to strip to the waist in the lobby to demonstrate that I had very clearly been bitten all over my chest and back, and there was no doubt that they were bedbug bites.
At that point they stopped arguing, made a note of my details, and promised to get back to me within 48 hours, if not 24. This was over a week ago, so I have given them plenty of time to respond. Evidently since I didn't start shouting and demand my money back on the spot, they're going to hope it all goes away. Therefore the only avenue I have is to email Super 8 and leave reviews like this one here and on Booking.com!
By contrast a hotel in Boulder we stayed at earlier this year showed how it was done when my wife was similarly bitten - they were immediately apologetic, sympathetic and did not doubt our word. Instead they comped our meals and the massages we'd had the previous night, since we'd already paid for our rooms. That's how you treat customers - Super 8 Hurricane totally failed this test!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EricDixon
Reviewed 25 September 2014

A normal midclass Super 8, nothing special but also nothing to complain ;)

Breakfast is normal continental, no cream cheese :(
Better upgrade by yourselve, Linn supermarket is in walking distance and opens at 6 am.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple