“Oh My Goodness!”
Review of La Pasadita

La Pasadita
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Green River
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I would not have chosen this town as a place to stop for lunch but the family was hungry and we didn’t know how far it would be until a better option arose. We saw the high ratings for La Pasadita so stopped there. Honestly, based on how it looked I was hesitant. My ever adventurous husband was thrilled to try something different so we did. IT WAS AMAZING. Seriously, this little whole in the wall taco truck served the best food we had eaten in the past week of vacationing.

Tortilla’s and guacamole were homemade and delicious! We all kept sharing each other’s food to get more delicious flavors.

The weather was perfect for outdoor dining and there was a park across the street our kids played at when they had finished.

Don’t let the appearance of this place fool you. It has amazing food.

1  Thank Tamara C

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We spent a night in Green River over spring break. My son spotted this place as we drove in so we decided to give it a try. The food was excellent, good size portions, real friendly folks, quick service, and the price was reasonable. We liked it so much we skipped the hotel breakfast and came back here for breakfast burritos the next morning.
The food truck and converted gas station are definitely not fancy and feel like something you would find in Mexico. Definitely stopping here again if I ever come through again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I came to the place fall of 2017 with a friend who lived in Green River and have been back 3 times with my husband since. If we drive through green river, we make sure to stop and get these tacos! I have had the quesadillas, carne asada tacos, and pastor tacos. All so, so yummy!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Food truck and indoor eating. Owners are very pleasant and friendly. Four of us ate here on a Friday night. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Great homemade dishes. Recommend.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Arrived when dark, around 6:30, although they are open until 8. Folks were cleaning the restaurant, but we're very happy to make me dinner. We had a chicken torta and chicken tacos, all for under 20$ with tip. The hot sauce was perfect, not afraid to spice it up, optional of course. We were so happy to find authentic Mexican food and support the local economy. Place was clean. Would highly recommend. I was sorry I didn't get to breakfast for a burrito, I'm sure they were great!