Motel 6 Green River
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
River Terrace Inn(Green River)
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Budget Inn(Green River)
Average 3/5
Sleepy Hollow Motel(Green River)
Very Good 4/5
Robbers Roost Motel(Green River)
Very Good 4/5
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

No shampoo/conditioner in room, front desk staff very friendly, clean room. Heater/AC unit and bathroom fan extremely noisy. Good if you're just stopping for a night. Not enough outlets in room and smallest motel 6 room I've ever rented.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Green River, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Katie, Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the inconveniences you experienced with the size of the room and the comfort of your bed during your recent stay. Please know the window condition you describe is an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the noise inconvenience you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. The service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I travel with my dog and I frequently stay at Motel 6 because of their dog-friendly policies, but this franchise in Green River should be avoided. Where do I start...
1. Long walk to car... Although the motel was practically empty, I was put in an upstairs room about as far as possible from my car. When I asked for a closer room, I was told for my rates, I could only go into that room or the one next to it.
2. No ice. Both ice machines are broken. Daniel at the front desk seemed totally indifferent and offered no solution to my need for ice.
3. No wifi (for the first few hours). Daniel didn't know how to fix it and the manager was away.
4. Broken tiles on the floor (see photo). They loose and coming up in several areas of the room.
5. Problematic toilet... very slow refill speed... about 20 minutes

I'm still here and haven't taken a shower yet, let's home there aren't any nasty surprises there.

Room Tip: The best rooms are at another motel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 22 December 2017

It was inexpensive but that was what I was looking for by coming in at 9:00 P.M. and leaving at 7:00 A.M. It smelled a little like cleaner but hey...it was clean. Friendly staff and close to the highway. At $39 for a night, it was just what I wanted.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Good: Front desk help was friendly. The maid staff did as well as they could work poorly maintained rooms. Bad: Everything else. Ever taken a shower and still feel dirty after? Air freshener stench trying to cover up God knows what smells. Yep. Even Motel 6 has some standards, unmet here. Stayed in off season, better rated hotels either closed for season or full. Won't ever stay again no matter how desperate.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team Memvber at Motel 6 Green River, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Liz, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We would like to make sure you spoke with our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to have a record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Fortunately we had booked for one night only. This is a very basic motel with no amenities i.e. no tea or coffee maker. . Dodgy wifi connection so couldn't connect. Stay here if nowhere else available!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple