“Oh! The Burnt Ends”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I had been coming here for years braise the smoked Turkey is so good. Then recently, a friend asked me if I could finish her Burnt Ends and WOW! Where had I been all this time?? Delicious! And Ruth's Sweet Potato Pie is just plain heaven. Be sure not to miss that.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Had the chicken and ribs...sauces they offer were vinegary and tart...not enjoyable. Meat was dry and obviously old. Won't return here... not after eating at Wood Ranch BBQ in Moorpark, CA...they set the standard in GREAT bbq... not good wood...

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is about 20 miles south of Salt Lake City, in the suburb of Draper, where I reside. They have a huge rotisserie in plain view, an adequate bar and great service. My glass is refilled as soon as it gets a bit low without me asking. That scores big points with me. The prices are what you'd expect from a come as you are eatery. I love their potato salad and order extra to take home. Pork ribs are dependable. They have a nice prime rib philly sandwich. My Wife likes the pulled pork and brisket. I'm not a big fan of smoked prime rib, but that's what they serve. Onion loaf is greasy and good. There are various sauces on the table. I hope they bring back the smoked salmon salad. I can't vouch for desserts. It's in the top three of restaurants in Draper IMHO

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Goodwood is a good choice for barbecue in Utah. While it is a small chain, it is a very popular restaurant with consistently good service. I prefer their dry-rub ribs. Great sauces to accompany any of the meats.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We brought 12 family members from North Carolina to Goodwood for BBQ. They have great service, great BBQ and the absolute best brisket and ribs. WOW!! It is a fun place and family friendly.