“Great food, great choices!”

Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #38 of 143 Restaurants in Draper
Reviewed 5 August 2015

This is one of those rare places that I can go and be happy with any entrée they offer. The pork nachos with queso, pico de gallo, sour cream and guacamole is my favorite thing to have at Costa Vida...minus the beans. Also, LOVE their pork quesadilla here--amazing! I get it with lettuce, pico de gallo and sour cream instead of the rice and beans. I also like to get a small creamy dressing to dip my quesadilla in sometimes. Speaking of dressings, both the creamy house dressing and the lime cilantro vinaigrette dressings are very good and I have a hard time deciding which one I want on my pork salad! My husband loves their Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Salad. Their pork burrito is huge, also filled with beans and rice and I prefer to get mine smothered with the hot sauce (like a flavorful red enchilada sauce). My son likes the pork burrito with the sweeter green sauce, but I prefer my burrito to taste more like an enchilada. The burritos are large enough for two light eaters to share.

*Also, If you like soda, this place has great tasting soda and pebble ice--my favorite!

Note: the one thing that is special about Costa Vida over Café Rio is that Costa Vida Offers Queso dip--it's so yummy to dip their tortilla chips in! Also, Costa Vida feels less crowded and is a more quiet and enjoyable place to dine.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

We go to this restaurant as a family when we have a big group. The prices are affordable. The food is of good quality. We will be back.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Good place to go if you don't feel like cooking. It's also healthier than other fast food places if you order the salads.

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

We are regulars to costa vida. There chile verde burrito is addicting and the wife always gets the mango chicken salad. Restaurant is always clean and the service is good.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have never been to Costa Vida before as when we moved here, friends took us to Cafe Rio and I fell in love. We were doing some shopping and decided to go check it out. There was a daily specials board and it's only $6.99 including your drink. We ordered the special which on Monday is the small BBQ chicken salad. It is actually the perfect size for lunch...don't get me wrong, I love Cafe Rio but wish they had a choice of small or large as salads are best eaten fresh. The process is the same, you tell them what you want and don't want on your salad. Other than the tortilla lining just the bottom of the container, sorry, I never eat the bottom as it gets mushy but love tearing off the sides to eat with my salad, the salad hit the spot. The employees were friendly, the ingredients fresh and there were lots of places to sit. There is also Wifi in the restaurant to connect to. It was very enjoyable and we will be back.