“In love with the soup”

Add it.
Barbacoa Mexican Grill
Ranked #39 of 145 Restaurants in Draper
Reviewed 8 February 2016

I have been going here for the soup for years. It had giant pieces of white corn(hominy) and they add rice and beans to it and cilantro and I add fresh squeezed lime to it also. I get it with no meat. It has just a bit of spicy to it, but it's just right. I also love getting vegetarian burritos here. The staff has been the same for years and they are very friendly.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Barbacoa Mexican Grill

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Cafe Rio seems to have the market cornered on semi-fast food mexican, but for my tastes, Barbacoa is WAY better. Their flavor combinations are more authentic and don't trend toward sweet the way the other places do. This is my go to restaurant when I'm in the area and need a quick, satisfying meal. Service is typically good, but lunch hour rush is a real thing here.

Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

Grilled chicken burrito is the Best! Love the medium and hot sauce. Come hungry because the burritos are the size of a football!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was good but I have had better. The meat was a little cold when I thought it should have been a lot hotter (not seasoning but actual temperature). Maybe my mistake, but it is a good place to eat, just not outstanding. Atmosphere was a little dark for my liking but others may enjoy it, just not for me. Need to try it for yourself and maybe have a better experience than I did. I'm going elsewhere. It was a little hard to find because of it's location behind other prominent stores but it is still okay.