“Fresh Fresh Fresh”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Draper
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Don't be put off by the long line of cars in the drive through. There is a reason for the line. The food is great and it is cooked to order, so it takes time. Be patient. I love that their service here is friendly, courteous, and helpful.
Insider tip: Ask about secret menu items!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Wow. What a meal for under 5 dollars. I always order my burger animal style. It is always freshly made and so tasty. And CHEAP!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We don't have these back home so whenever I'm on the western side of the USA I have to make a stop. Ordered up the basics, a double double with fries & a shake. The consistency from store to store & state to state is amazing.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

In-N-Out is the same every, single, time. The wait staff is professional and organized and treat you like they love their jobs. The foods is consistently great and if you love their type of burger you are never disappointed. The pricing compared to what other popular places charge is an exceptional value. Truly a great burger meal every single time.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

This is not a bad review of the service or cleanliness of In-N-Out Burger but I find the quality of the fries and burger to be poor. There are so many great burger places now that In-N-Out cannot not even measure up to. All I kept thinking while I was eating was I could have been eating a MooYah Burger!
I couldn't even taste meat is was all bread, lettuce, and sauce. Fries are not to my liking as I don't like them thin, soft, and undercooked.