“Carnitas, carnitas, carnitas!”

La Hacienda
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Draper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

The Carnitas plate I ordered today was as good as ever! It comes with a mound of shredded carnitas, rice, beans, lettuce, pico, guacamole, jalapeños and corn tortillas...which makes the best tacos ever! They have good chips and salsa here but their salsa is a little too hot for my taste.

My adult son loved his Carnitas Adobada burrito. It was spicy but not too spicy for hune

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for La Hacienda

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We wanted to have a margarita, seems in Utah you have to eat in order to drink so we had their ceviche. The margaritas were average at best, probably from a mix. The ceviche was quite good and was a good portion.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by on a Sunday afternoon. At first, we thought it was closed but soon realized they were open and it was just Draper on a Sunday. The food is amazing and authentic with great seasoning/spice. The staff are always friendly and fast to bring a drink and your food.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

The food is great. I have not found anything on the menu that I did not like. The service is good, but it can get very busy. Bring a few dollars for tipping the guitar player -- I am not sure how often they have someone playing guitar and singing, but it is fun to have him serenade your table (tip a few bucks).

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Good Mexican food in Utah is hard to find...this place has treated me right everytime. It's no California Mexican but it works when I wander through Utah.

Get the fajitas all day and all night!