All reviews room was clean water park would stay here again family traveling fresh fruit place to sleep free breakfast in salt lake city i highly recommend this hotel staff was friendly great place to stay pillows freeway utah proximity aquarium
Reviewed 26 July 2018

All too often you don’t get what you pay for. In this case you do...Quality Inn is one of the lowest priced hotels in this area and feels like it. Scratched and worn furniture, odor of something - maybe dirty sweat socks - in the room, ripples in the carpet. If you are on the west side of the building facing I-15 the noise can be troublesome, but the sound of the heating/AC unit usually blocks it out. Hotel is right in front of a popular water park...great if you are family traveling with kids, but not so good if you don’t appreciate kids playing in the hallways and slamming doors late at night.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here at this Quality Inn 2 times now. The rooms are clean. The breakfast is good and it is close to the freeway without the noise. I will stay here time and time again in my travels from Southern Utah. My wife and I have brought our 3 young kids both times and it has been great!

I highly recommend this hotel. For the price you cannot beat the quality. For me the beds are comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the quality inn in draper utah on june 5th,2018..the staff was very courteous and the room were very clean...i would recommend to friends of this hotel...it was very close to movie theaters,restaurants,etc

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2018

This is one of those hotels where the rooms are okay and there is a pool and breakfast but the longer you stay the weirder it gets. There are a lot of sketchy people who stay at this hotel and it got almost unbearable after six days. Another drawback is that every single day we had to get our keys recoded for 4 separate rooms. This wasn't an issue of key cards being too close to phones but rather an issue of a resetting every single day. What makes this harder is that between 2 pm and 6 pm there's usually no one to be found if you need help from the front desk. There was a line of 10 people waiting to check in and there was no one there even when we knocked on side doors and yelled in laundry rooms. There was also a constant issue of smell. There would be people smoking in non-smoking rooms and the managers refused to tell them to stop. One of the days we were there the entire first floor smelled like it was burning. Never found out what made the smell but it lingered until the next day. Again, this hotel is alright if you're looking for a place to crash for a night but I wouldn't recommend this for a longer stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018

This Quality Inn was in tiptop shape. It was nice and clean, very quiet, and the location was very easy. The staff was wonderful. The wifi was quick and easy to connect to. And the beds were very comfortable. I would stay here again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends