“This is Our Lagoon Dinner Spot”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Centerville
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When we visit Lagoon Amusement Park we leave the park for dinner and head over here for dinner. It is just one exit down the freeway. They always serve us with a smile. The food is fresh. The burgers are excellent. The fries are perfect. We love that this place is accessible to the park with fresh food.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I regularly stop at this In-N-Out as I drive south from Idaho or when I’m headed north from Salt Lake City airport.
The food has always been good, the service friendly, and they’re open really late. This is helpful when I end up with a late night drive.
The menu is simple which makes it easy. I just order without onions, as they’re tasty but aren’t too friendly on the tongue.
Check out their website for burger styles like “animal” and “protein”.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is the first in-and-out burger I encounter when driving to Utah. It seems like the car has a mind of it's own at the exit, pulling me to this restaurant. At least that's what I'm going to pretend since I always seem to end up here either when I first arrive, or as I leave, or sometimes both.

If you haven't tried in-n-out you should, and this location is as good as any. Lines/waits are often long, so be prepared. But it's worth it. Order off the menu at least once, then do an internet search for the secret menu. Hint: there are lots of options which aren't on that menu board. My favorite is an animal style burger. Or a burger with whole grilled unions (which they'll do if you ask). You can also get fries in different ways (including animal style).

Overall I'd rate in-n-out in the same category as a lot of the burger joints which are popping up (Fatburger, Freddies, etc). They're all good, and much better than the typical fast food burger. If you're looking for a 'steakhouse hamburger', this isn't the place. If you're looking for some of the better burgers to come off of a flattop grill, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I don't know of anywhere I can get a fresh burger fries and a drink for under 6 bucks!! If the line looks long don't fret, they get through it pretty fast and a little wait is worth it!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Its just another burger shop, not sure what all the rage is about. I was a hopping spot for sure. The service was average and so was the burger.

It is right off the freeway, but don't plan to head east out of the parking lot.