“Best Greek Food in Bountiful!”

Bountiful Greek Cafe
Ranked #36 of 91 Restaurants in Bountiful
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This small, family run Greek restaurant in the middle of Bountiful has the best Greek food in the city. Wonderfully spiced/flavored food served in moderate proportions for a fair price in a clean restaurant with friendly and accommodating proprietors. I recommend the souvlaki plate where roasted potatoes are a nice change from the fries most Greek restaurants serve. When in Bountiful, you should give this place a try.

10  Thank Bigredmachine

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Went today to try this new place,and let me tell you it was delicious! The owner explained to me about their Saturday special " papusas" ( I think that's the spelling) She explained to me about this dish from El Salvador and to my surprise this was very delitefully tasty, a fun party in my mouth. We also had the Lamb gyro with their fries, very fresh cut fries and the gyro was very tasty. My wife tried the single chicken kabob ( a big plate for the price ) very, very juicy chicken, lemon rice unbelievably tasty, lemon potatoes and Greek salad the best, I can't leave out the delicious cucumber salad dressing, this place is to die for. We were very pleased with our experience and it's our new favorite place. We truly recommend it! Next time we have been told to try their Greek burger, which I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

8  Thank Timothy P