All reviews gas station monument valley convenience store continental breakfast short stay small town four corners one night rooms are small stay there again flat screen tv ice machine short drive free wifi road trip cottonwood steakhouse yogurt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Basic inn with no frills. Does have a refrigerator & a microwave. Good continental breakfast, clean room but could be a little bigger. Nice place for a one night stay. Air conditioner could have been more quiet.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Bluff is a very small town, and is located about 30 miles north of Monument Valley. The hotel is very basic, but serves it's purpose for short stays.There is a fuel station/grocery store adjacent to the hotel.

There is a wonderful restaurant called Twin Rocks Cafe', located less than a mile away, nestled amongst huge boulders. The staff are Navajo, and the food is just great. There is also an old fort near the hotel that is well worth exploring.

I drove from Salt Lake City, to Bluff, to Monument Valley, to Grand Canyon via Peach Springs, and I have to say, it's one of the best road trips I've ever done. The scenery is breath-taking.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
laura n, Manager at Kokopelli Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We appreciate your feedback and glad to hear your over night stay was worth the stop-over to explore the grand circle of the four corners area.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The inn was great! The room was basic, without frills, and that's what I was looking for. It had a microwave, small refrigerator, blow dryer, flat screen TV, and clock radio that I couldn't get to work as an alarm (I use my phone anyway, as I think most people do these days). Breakfast in the morning was very good and there was a variet of food to enjoy. The staff was very courteous.

It's located in a very small town, so there aren't any choices for dining after about 8 p.m. I was on a road trip with the Opel Motorsport Club and we had a photo shoot about 30 minutes away from Bluff, and I didn't get back to the inn until about 8:30, while everyone else went to Kayenta where they were staying. There is a restaurant about 1/4 mile away from the inn that claims to be open until 10, but when I went over there at about 9:00, it was completely dark. According to Yelp, other people have had the same experience. I guess if they don't have any business after a certain time, they close up for the night. The gas station next door to the inn has a counter with hot dogs, pizza slices, etc., but that counter was also shut down. I ended up having beef jerky and fig bars for dinner that night that I had in my car. :-)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
laura n, Manager at Kokopelli Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

We appreciate your feedback, and thank you for choosing Kokopelli Inn for your stay! We do our best to accommodate our guest whilst staying with us, and glad you enjoyed our continental breakfast.

Yes indeed, we are a small town that has only three restaurants and they all close at 9pm or based on how busy they are as well! The convenience store next door deli does close at 9pm also, but the store stays open another hour up to 10pm.

Despite, we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Fantastic little Motel very handy for Mouument Valley.
Rooms very clean fully air conditioned. Continental breakfast provided and plea to of nice nibbles to keep you going through the morning.
We would recommend this establishment very much.

Stayed: July 2018
laura n, Owner at Kokopelli Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

We are happy you had a pleasant stay at Kokopelli Inn. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

This hotel does not have 24 hour front desk but will work with you if you are checking in later. It was an ok hotel for a night's stay. Just basic, nothing fancy. We felt it was steeply priced for $120 dollars a night for just basic accommodation. We were visiting Monument Valley and just needed a night's stay close by and this was the only one available. Breakfast was included but was basic, nothing fancy. For the amenities provided $80 dollars shud have been the price per night. But a relatively comfortable stay and pretty clean room. Front desk ladies are very friendly and give good suggestions for sightseeing places nearby.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
laura n, Owner at Kokopelli Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We appreciate your feedback.