“Clean room, good service”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
colorado
“Clean room, good service”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Great value for a clean room, decent breakfast and nice bed. The shower head was a bit funky. But wifi was free. Friendly staff.

I do wish these chain hotels would provide more breakfast options that weren't so full of sugar! Even the yogurt is loaded with sugar and the breads and pastries are so white.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Mapleton Oregon
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is a basic overnight hotel. We just needed a good night sleep and that is what we got. Breakfast the next morning was good - again very basic continental breakfast. Bed was comfortable and noise level was low. That is a plus for me as a very light sleeper. AC worked well.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Covington, Louisiana
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Perfect, except for no FNC. When I inquired, the desk attendant said they carried CNN. And internet required ID and Password every time we logged on. A bit of an inconvenience.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 23 August 2011

right on the interstate, easy on and off, the staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
California City, California
Reviewed 20 July 2011

This Comfort Inn is located right of the 15, which is extremely convenient as we were traveling from Southern California to Northern Utah and just needed a place to stop. The hotel is simple, but well maintained and honestly... much nicer than some higher end hotels I've been to (such as some Hiltons). Parking is plentiful and free, and there is a Shell gas station right next door for topping off the fuel tank. This hotel has two floors, but no elevator. If you are disabled or have lots of luggage... keep this in mind.

I'm not kidding here when I say that... literally... as I was checking in, the power went out. I felt really bad for the nice lady at the desk... because losing power in a full hotel on a July evening has got to be a total nightmare. Fortunately, I had made reservations online, and she had my information all printed out and our room assigned before we even got there. I was able to get checked in and get to my room before the onslaught of complaints from patrons about the power began.

I think that the power being out was stressful for the desk clerk, because about 40 minutes after getting to our room (power was still out), a man tried to enter our room, having been assigned to the room, too. Thanks goodness for that security lock! I believe it was an honest mistake, but still a little unsettling.

The power eventually came on. I tried to use the fitness center... but that was a disaster. The treadmill was broken and didn't work at all. The only other piece of equipment they have is a recumbent bike, which would have been nice, but the seat is somehow broken and kept sliding back and forth. Finally, the TV in there was all messed up. The remote didn't work. The volume buttons didn't work, either, and the channel buttons only changed the volume, not the channel. Completely weird. The indoor pool looks lovely, but I did not take advantage of it.

The beds were comfortable, rooms clean and the free wi-fi was fantastic. I would absolutely stop here again if I needed to.

Room Tip: There is no elevator... so if accessability or lots of luggage are an issue, be sure to get a room o...