“Excellent breakfast!!”

Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Wylie
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, French
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Was in town visiting family and found Country Club Cafe on Trip Advisor so I had to take my niece for breakfast and I am so glad we went!! First, ask for Christine to be your server because she is amazing and such a sweet lady. I told her it was our first visit and she gave us a free cinnamon roll pancake to try and it is simply amazing!! I had eggs, biscuits and gravy, hash browns, and the breakfast sausage. Order the breakfast sausage!! I will definitely go back and see Christine!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Tried this place for the first time over the weekend, and I just wasn't wowed. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't great. We both ordered the Country Club Breakfast, mine with sausage, breakfast potatoes and a biscuit with gravy, my husband with bacon, grits and toast. For me, the sausage was dry, the biscuit was hard, and the gravy was lackluster. I wouldn't say it's bad, but with the other options in the area, I don't know that this will become my go-to. I might give it one more try to try something else, but maybe not.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Hidden gem! Great menu, fantastic staff. I love breakfast and it's my favorite alid back, quick service, friendly place. Very small town and very much appreciated. They get to know every way you like to have your eggs, the toast, bacon crispness, etc. They don't miss a detail! And it's the prices are great too. Can't say enough. The only drawback? They take a day off on Monday. Good for them, but a little sad for me. :)

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Love this place, Food and Service is great. Be sure to order the SOS. They also have a Veteran discount.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We have been to this cute diner a zillion times as it's close to where we live. We are most often here for late breakfast, usually the Country Club breakfast with eggs over medium, bacon and biscuits with gravy. The food is always good and the portions are solid. I feel like the bacon is hit or miss---I like truly crisp, well done bacon and it is often chewy, even when I ask for crispy bacon. The biscuits and gravy are quite good but often the gravy isn't hot once the plate is delivered. Love the selection of hot sauce and the service is always sweet and attentive.

Went here one time for dinner around 730 PM and we waited 50+ mins for food, two sandwiches, so probably won't go back again for dinner although we have heard good reviews for their burgers.

Overall happy to have this place around for breakfast/brunch but would appreciate a higher level of service for lunch/dinner. Please stick around--Wylie needs you!