“Nice alternative to subway”
Review of Which Wich

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Which Wich
Ranked #30 of 63 Restaurants in Wylie
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I like their sandwiches. So do the kids. The pizza one is my favorite. The girls do something more traditional. Their house chips are a real draw for me.

Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

It was my first time to eat here.. It was a different experience, you place your order by using a paper sack.. You check off exactly what you want.. I had the chicken salad sub.. Hot! .. It was good!! But I thought they were over priced for a good sub, not a terrific sub. I think the reason for paying more for a average sub there is that they have a gimmick .. The Paper Sack" it must be working!

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We showed up to get a sandwich at 3:50PM at which time we were told they were closing at 4. The hours for Sunday had been scratched out and we have eaten here before up to 6PM before. This is definitely a owners call unless the employees are rebelling. Terrible!!!!! We won't be back.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Love love this store. They have the very best handmade milkshakes! And, the staff is so friendly and helpful.

Been to Which Wich? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK