“First impression ”
Review of Golden Chick

Golden Chick
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in Wylie
Description: Home of The Original Golden Tenders, Golden Chick is a fast food restaurant chain offering Golden Fried or Roast Chicken, Fried Catfish, Sandwiches, Fresh Salads, Yeast Rolls and a variety of Sides.
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I've seen this franchise all over Texas. Decided to visit first time. My first impression, I'll be back!!!
The person at the front register was very inviting, when I said this is my first time, she stated with conviction that I will like it.
I went with the wicked wings and fried okra meal. It was piping hot, and vert tasty, just the way I like it.
As I was leaving I went back to that young lady and told her she was right.
This just became my go to for fried chicken while I'm here in texas.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Eat here at least twice a week. Got take out. Missing side when got home. Often have to correct cashier to get order correct. Order about the same every time. Need better cashiers.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We go here a least once a week. the food is always great, the kids love it. Makes it easy when you ask the kids what they want for lunch or dinner. They are always fast to serve you and the chicken and gravy is always a favorite.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

My husband and I stopped in here for a quick lunch. I haven't been to a Golden Chick before and I was pleasantly surprised by the food. The chicken is terrific. I thought the price was a little more than it should be, but it's worth it for the tasty chicken. The atmosphere was typical for a fast food restaurant. The service was good and the people pleasant. Overall, I recommend trying it out.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit ever to a Golden Chick. I have to say, I was very impressed with the flavor and quality of the food. I believe this may be the best fast food chicken around. The service was fast and friendly. The roasted chicken was delicious.

Been to Golden Chick? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK