“A TEXAN BACK ON THE SMALL TOWN STREETS OF TEXAS”
Review of Villa Vinci

Villa Vinci
Ranked #21 of 63 Restaurants in Wylie
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 August 2017

These folks have been in Wylie a long time. The place on Ballard is nice, but,
the food is still average to poor. After all these years, a menu revamp would be nice.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We order dinner from here quite often. they deliver in Wylie, Sachse and I believe in Murphy. Fantastic menu, quality ingredients made by real Italians.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We had lunch. Salads with the meal were great. House Italian dressing is delicious, and my husband like the lasagna. My chicken alfredo, however, was not good at all. The chicken was tough and tasteless. They offered to make something else so I ordered a pizza which was ok at best. Won't ever go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

We ate there once and were impressed with the service and food. We did not know it was BYOW , they do not sell wine but you can bring your own bottle. Another time we decided to order and have it delivered. That was the worst experience I have ever had when ordering food. We were given a delivery time and it did not happen. The food arrived an hour and half later. That was after we called to inquire about our order. Their excuse was that they had a big crowd at the restaurant. My daughter was not satisfies with her order since she said her chicken tasted like frozen chicken.

We decided to give this restaurant another chance since our options in Wylie are limited. Dine In this time- the food was just okay. Not sure if we wil try it again, maybe if we want to save money on the wine.

We usually go to Napolis because we love the service, ambiance and they are pretty consistent with their food. My favorite dish there is the pasta with garlic and oil. I have them add shrimp to it and it is delicious.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I had high hopes.....
The old building and the renovations are spot on. Excellent in that regard. However, when walking in, we noticed the distinct smell of sewer gas. My Spidey sense said "turn around...." I didn't.

Young waiter tried, but he just was either too inexperienced or something, regardless, the service was a bit on the odd side. Another waitress took over for the balance of our meal and she did fine. The food quality is mediocre to average. We had calamari appetizer and split an order of the lasagna. I still have a stomach ache.

We love downtown Wylie, but will probably not return to Villa Vinci.

Been to Villa Vinci? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK