“Good Food”

Jhonny's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Wylie
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Happy to have more food choices around here. Food took a bit to get out but we came in right after the lunch rush.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The drinks, food, and service are top notch. Its very small family owned joint. Get there early for the best seats.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Not your typical tex mex place. Food was great with good size portions. Happy hour was a nice bonus. The waiter was very attentive.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in as we had heard some good things about this little gem. The food is terrific. My husband ordered carne asada off menu and he enjoyed. I ordered the shrimp tacos and have no regrets. They brought us a guacamole dip for our chips. This was my favorite part of the entire experience. I love spicy and it delivered. I want the recipe!!! Service was amazing!! All staff is very attentive. I strongly recommend trying this place for yourself. Be careful you might get hooked.

1  Thank 731elizabethj
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The staff is sincerely friendly and incredible. Their food is prepared with attention to detail and tastes amazing!!!! It is a small location but is super clean and inviting inside! Highly recommend these guys! I have eaten here three times and just so consistent in their food and friendliness.

1  Thank Br00ke-79