US$ 115
US$ 145
US$ 122
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 146/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 212
Homewood
All reviewsla quintasindoor poolwaco southgreat hotelhotel of choiceroom was cleanstayed here for one nightbreakfast was excellentplace to staywafflesshopping and restaurantsdefinitely stay here againexercise roomwould highly recommend this hotelfirst flooreasy accessthe breakfast area
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is the 4th time I've stayed at this LaQuinta. Each time I am greeting immediately by a friendly staff. The check-in and check-out process is easy. Location is fantastic, very close to everything, including the Magnolia Silos. This is my hotel of choice when coming to Waco.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6185gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that La Quinta is your choice hotel. Our staff is always here for you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel. Quiet, clean, and very kind staff. I really loved the theme of the poppy flowers, my momma recently passed away suddenly and she nicknamed me poppy. So this was a great stay for me. It’s also close to everything and easy to get on the interstate. Highly recommend. :) Also, a good close nondenominational church if you’re looking... Antioch Community Church. It’s a casual amazing church close to this hotel as well!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LIBERTYNWS

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you were pleased with your stay. We hope to see you again when you are in Waco. Give us a call and we'll set up your reservation personally.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went to Magnolia Market in Waco, Tx and distance was between the restaurant and the Market. Easily accessible. Everyone was super friendly with my pet. I had never taken him on vacation before. Breakfast was good and filling.

1  Thank rebeccarP8223MY
lq6185gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your stay and that you enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast. You and your fur buddy are welcomed back any time.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was able to stay at a reasonable price here in La Quinta in Waco, TX. Everyone was very friendly and knew the surrounding area. The indoor pool and hot sauna is a great way to relax with the family. I enjoyed a good workout in the small gym, and the hot breakfast was great. Thanks for having fresh fruit available.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We certainly hope to see you and your family again, give us a call the next time you are in Waco and we will book your reservation personally.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I was very impressed with this hotel. It was super clean and the staff was very friendly. There were large groups staying but was still quiet in the halls and no slamming doors. I will totally stay here again.

1  Thank heathercJ4312WG
lq6185gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Give us a call the next time you're in town and we'll be happy to set you up personally.