All reviews la quintas indoor pool waco south great hotel hotel of choice room was clean stayed here for one night breakfast was excellent place to stay waffles definitely stay here again exercise room would highly recommend this hotel easy access first floor pleasant stay the breakfast area
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6185gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Very nice and clean. Helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast was a step above usual fare. Pool and hot tub were clean. When returning to Waco will stay there again. Easy in, easy out, many restaurants nearby.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6185gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we are glad to hear that you were please with our facility and enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. We hope to see you again when traveling to or through Waco

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I always stay at this location when I am in Waco on business. I like the location being not on I-35 but it is easy to get back on I-35 or anywhere in Waco from here. There is plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby. I always find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. The free internet is the usual hotel internet and ,if its important to you, the TV service is excellent since the hotel is using Spectrum Cable instead of Direct TV. The breakfast is even better presented and served than the usual LaQuinta fare.The staff are usually friendly. I especially want to mention Ernest who is usually there during the day. He is a real hospitality professional and does a great job. Thank Ernest for all that you do for all your guests.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I have found that La Quinta hotels can vary from fair to excellent. I guess it depends on the management and if it is a franchise or corporately owned. This one is excellent. I will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq6185gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a good review. We cant wait to see you again the next time you are in Waco

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This hotel is a great place to stay,the staff hereare very friendly & helpful.They will go out of there waynto help you & feel like family.They give you a great breakfast.They have an in door pool which is great for the kids.