All reviews dog park welcome basket hot tub my husband and i orange cottage get away welcome package full kitchen bottle of wine screened in porch close to town can't wait to go back family reunion hill country fire pit home away from home love this place
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. Everything you need for a perfect getaway. Hot tube, fire pit, fully stocked kitchen. We ate. Drank and relaxed. Easy to get to everything in town. They were so helpful and friendly. The place is very comfortable and like a home away from home. I’ll be back very soon. Loved it. ❤️

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2018

We absolutely loved our short stay at Cypress Creek Cottages. We were there because we delivered another Harvey shelter dog to her forever home in Driftwood. The accommodations were lovely and the grounds were fabulous. My only problem was the outside lights shining all night in the window over the sink kept me up. Having grown up in Wimberley in the 1970's, it is nice to come back to a relaxing and peaceful place.

I met Josh (I think this was his name) in the morning and told him how much we enjoyed our stay. I brought my Working/Therapy dog Abbie. He met her and remarked how well behaved she was. Abbie is a Nationally certified Crisis Response Comfort dog, he called her a hero and I said she's a Shero. She has flown on airplanes, stayed in hotels, goes in restaurants with me, while providing comfort to first responders and people traumatized by man made and natural disasters. She has done extensive comfort work after Harvey and loves her job. She is VERY well behaved and ABSOLUTELY loved the creek and grounds.

I just want to let everyone know just how great a place Cypress Creek Cottages are.

Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank saflablover
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Great stay. Very clean. The cottage is ‘cozy’ size but the outside porch is amazing!! If you want more room inside go for cottage 9. But this one is awesome. We were with our kids and they loved playing near the creek. Our cottage had a great view. Best place in Wimberley for the price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sue_p69
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We stayed in Cabin 5 for 3 nights and it was wonderful. One of the cleanest rentals we have ever had. Wonderful deck and hot tub. trees surrounding cabin. If you want to get away from the noise and hustle this is the place. We would return here whenever possible. Thanks for your wonderful place. John and Linda Cline

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We only spent one night in cottage 5 but really enjoyed it. Everything was clean and comfortable and we thought the self check-in and out was a great idea. It was useful to have a large HEB store nearby to buy provisions and after making use of the hot tub we enjoyed eating out on the terrace by candlelight before lighting a fire in the fire pit. That made a lovely end to the evening.

The cottages are in a peaceful setting and we enjoyed listening to and watching the birds over breakfast. We were sorry that we were flying back to the UK that night or we would happily have stayed longer. It was lovely though to have such a relaxing stay at the end of our Texas trip.

I suppose I was a bit surprised when first arriving at the cottages that there wasn't greater access to the creek itself (it could be accessed by cottages 1 - 8 but only by a fairly narrow track as far as we could see. The cottages on the other side of the road mainly have direct access I think.) That didn't worry us though as the cottage itself was such a lovely place to stay. We very much appreciated the candle that we were given too. Thank you to all at Cypress Creek Cottages!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple